Do You Really Need a Trash Jar to Go Zero Waste?
Just because you can have a Trash Jar, doesn’t mean you should...
Probably you don’t need a Trash Jar to live a Zero Waste Lifestyle!
Each of us have different approaches and point of views. At the same time, I’d like to point out here, that the Trash Jar for me is more an amazing symbol to draw attention to the Zero Waste movement. It can be a way to inspire people to start paying attention to this important subject.
The main goal should be to reduce waste as much as possible!
* Let’s see why often a Trash Jar doesn’t Help:
1. The idea of having a Trash Jar prevents a lot of people to even start their Zero Waste Journey.
2. It’s pretty unrealistic and unattainable as a goal to achieve for most of us.
3. We are not just responsible for all our trash (es. gift, unexpected food delivery).
4. Some trash doesn’t fit in a jar!
5. The majority of waste is made by producers that make the stuff we buy!!
6. The Trash Jar doesn’t help us to measure exactly the amount of waste we produce (there are too many external elements).
“We don’t need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly well. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly”
At The EcoFairy, our goal is to help you build a more sustainable life by offering you a line of reusable products. We offer products that last and that will help you reduce the amount of plastic you use.