Reduce the Pollution You Create in the Kitchen
Here’s how to reduce pollution you produce in the kitchen and become more eco-friendly and more sustainable;
1. Glass & Metal storage containers. Get metal or glass containers for storing food.
2. Reusable cups and water bottles. Instead of buying coffee cups and plastic water bottles, get a reusable cup or water bottle.
3. Reusable grocery bags. To help out our planet, you should get reusable bags.
4. Silicone storage bags. Get eco-friendly alternatives to cling wrap and aluminum foil.
5. Natural cleaning product. Use natural cleaning products like white vinegar, baking soda, lemon, etc to get the same end results while being cheaper and more responsible.
6. Compost. You could include food scraps, vegetable scraps, coffee grounds, egg shells, dry leaves, etc. in when composting.