Sustainable Living Tips For You
Sustainability focuses on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
The concept of sustainability is composed of three pillars: economic, environmental, and social—also known informally as profits, planet, and people
Sustainable living does not mean that you have to live an uncomfortable life. It means that you consciously think about the stuff and the energy that you use, and about the choices you make every day.
Here are the best sustainable living tips:
- Eat more plants and less meat.
- Choose the train when traveling close to home.
- Choose eco-friendly toiletries.
- Check labels.
- Reuse & repurpose.
- Go camping and have a “staycation”.
- Live car-free.
- Grow your own vegetables.
- Conserve energy & water at home.
At Eco-Digester, our goal is to help you build a more sustainable life by offering you a line of reusable products. We offer you products that last and that will help you reduce the amount of plastic you use.