Tips To Remember Your Reusable Bag
Bringing bags is about more than just being prepared and not having to pay that five-cent charge for a plastic bag, it's about reducing plastic pollution.
Reducing plastic pollution is good for the world, and of course protects all those ocean animals who might get stuck in them, but it's also a big step for improving and protecting your own health. Opting for reusable bags is one simple and effective way to cut back on your plastic waste.
Here are a few helpful tips to help you not forget your reusable bags:
1. Have plenty of reusable bags available.
2. Stash them in your car, your most used handbags, your nappy bag, the pram, the basket of your bike and anywhere else you might need them.
3. Invest in a couple of small nylon bags with a clip for your keys or handbag.
4. After you unpack your shopping PUT YOUR BAGS BACK!
5. When you need to take lots of bags, say, for a weekly grocery shopping, store your bags somewhere you can’t forget them, for example, by the front door, next to where you keep your keys or in the garage next to the car.
6. Go one step further by also sourcing some reusable produce bags.
7. Always start your shopping list with “bags” so you remember to get them out of the car before you start shopping.
If you're looking for some great reusable plastic bag alternatives, check out our list of great options below.
At The EcoFairy, our goal is to help you build a more sustainable life by offering you a line of reusable products. We offer products that last and that will help you reduce the amount of plastic you use.
More info on our website: https://www.theecofairy.com