What You Can Do to Save The Planet
Global awareness of climate change is growing rapidly. Science has proven that our planet and species are facing a massive environmental crisis.
But hope isn't lost. If we act together, we can make a positive difference. Here's how to do your bit to protect nature.
- Turn off lights when you leave the room. During the day, open your curtains and enjoy natural light.
- Use a reusable water bottle and stop buying plastic disposable bottles.
- When you can, walk or ride your bike and get some exercise!
- Reuse scrap paper for writing notes or creating crafts.
- Before buying anything new, search for used or free items!
- Unplug unused chargers.
Recycle cans, bottles, paper, books, and even toys.
- Turn off the water when you’re brushing your teeth.
- Put your computer to “sleep” instead of leaving it on with the screensaver running.
- Keep your showers short to conserve water.
- Use reusable food containers for your lunch.
- Choose rechargeable batteries, then recycle them when they die.
- Borrow a digital book from the library — it's a great way to reduce waste.
- Stop using disposable bags, use reusable bags.
Everything you do to help the planet makes a difference; whether you walk to school or help to clean up litter in your neighborhood. Let’s be mindful of our world.
At The EcoFairy, our goal is to help you build a more sustainable life by offering you a line of reusable products. We offer products that last and that will help you reduce the amount of plastic you use.
More info on our website: https://www.theecofairy.com